Choosing the best tablet for note taking purposes is becoming more popular, and there are plenty of reasons why. Not only can you use them for multiple purposes, but you can also use them for becoming progressive and achieving the best out of the best.
The best tablet for note taking will be one that has a lot of the features you want.
best tablet for note taking – Our Top Picks
Rocketbook Fusion Smart Reusable Notebook - Calendar, To-Do Lists, and Note Template Pages with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included - Atomic Red Cover, Letter Size (8.5" x 11")
- No more wasting paper - this 42 page notebook has 7 different page styles for planning, listing, goal setting, note-taking, sketching, and sharing big ideas
- Blast your handwritten notes to popular cloud services like Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, Slack, iCloud, email and more using the free Rocketbook application for iOS and Android
- Allow 15 seconds for ink from any Pilot Frixion pen, marker, or highlighter to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages - just wipe clean with a damp cloth to start over
- 42 pages include task list, weekly planner, monthly calendar, OKR goal template, idea list, dot-grid, and lined pages
- Includes 1 Rocketbook Fusion Executive Size (8.5" x 11") Notebook, 1 Pilot Frixion Pen, and 1 Microfiber Cloth
reMarkable - The Paper Tablet - 10.3" Digital Notepad, Paper-Feel with Low Latency and Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi, Convert Handwritten Notes to Typed Text
- The reMarkable paper tablet - a digital device for writing, reading & sketching that feels like paper.
- No other tablet in the world gives you an experience so close to paper as reMarkable.
- Here to replace your notebooks, printouts and documents. A groundbreaking device that changes how people work.
- Super low latency, 226 DPI CANVAS display. You've never experienced anything like the CANVAS display.
- In the box: reMarkable, Marker, 8 extra Marker tips and charging cable. Original reMarkable Folio (sleeve) NOT included.
Apple iPad Air 2, 64 GB, Gold, (Renewed)
- Apple iOS 8; 9.7-Inch Retina Display; 2048x1536 Resolution
- A8X Chip with 64-bit Architecture; M8 Motion Coprocessor
- Wi-Fi (802.11a, b, g, n, ac): 16 GB Capacity: 2GB RAM
- 8 MP iSight Camera; FaceTime HD Camera - Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life
This review is based on our own personal experiences, tastes, and requirements. We have no ties to the firm or brands mentioned in this article. This article is simply a review of products we have purchased and a summary of information available online. If you’d like to comment on this article or discuss your own personal opinions about the product, feel free to comment on any of our posts or contact us directly. We welcome your input!